Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Named Bob's for Bob Evans, where my DH got the idea. These have great flavor, and are really fast and easy! A little different than your regular burger, but even the toddler likes them.
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1⁄4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons steak sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill pan or grill to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, making sure sausage and beef are well combined.
- Mix well.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place onto preheated grill.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Very good burger! The mixing with the sausage meat gave a nice flavour and also a good firm structure. The last minute of cooking I put a slice of cheese on the top..Thanks!