Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Every time someone new tries this banana bread, they ask me for the recipe. The outside gets a little crisp and develops caramel notes, while the inside stays moist and dense. It's also very easy to make and I always have the ingredients on hand (except maybe the bananas).
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan (preferably glass) with nonstick spray.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl. You should have about 1 cup.
- Beat in sugar, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir in flour, salt, and soda just until moistened.
- Pour into pan and bake 1 hour.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.