Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I came up with this pizza variation to keep within the limits of Phase II of The South Beach eating plan. Patsy's pasta sauce contains only 3 g of sugar.
- 1 Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 (19 ounce) jarof patsy's pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper (or your choice of color)
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- Nore: Any other'legal' toppings can be added Preheat oven to 450 as directed on the Boboli package.
- Spread top of Boboli crust with enough sauce to cover leaving a 1- 2" rim.
- Add a generous amount of Mozzarrella cheese over the sauce.
- Top with chopped bell pepper.
- Top with sliced onion.
- Cook in 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve.