Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is for a pizza that is a little different from the usual. It's also called Italian Peasant Bread. When I first began making this years ago, the Boboli crusts were larger than now. You might need to make two or more for a family. I don't bother to peel or seed the tomato.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust, your choice of size
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place crust on a slightly greased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, pepper, and garlic.
- Brush generously over the crust.
- Scatter the tomato, oregano, and cheese onto the crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Yummo! Love Boboli pizza. It is just now being carried over here in the store--little late on the uptake, I believe. Anyway, I used a different cheese since I don't like blue and it was delicious. Made for PAC Spring 2010.