Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When the Applebee's here first opened years ago, they had this on their menu. I would order this on almost every visit. When they took it off their menu, I developed my own recipe for it, and I think it's even better. It's a very quick and easy to prepare appetizer or supper sandwich.
- 1 small Boboli pizza crust, approx 8 inch (one small will make 4 appetizer servings or one entree serving)
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground horseradish
- 4 slices good quality deli ham
- 1 -2 roma tomato, depending on size,sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix well Miracle Whip, mustard, and horseradish.
- Spread this mixture evenly on Boboli crust.
- Layer ham smoothly on top.
- Top with tomato slices, leaving space between slices.
- Sprinkle cheddar evenly on top.
- Place on cookie sheet and put into preheated 375 degree oven just until cheese is melted and the sandwich is warm throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Slice into wedges to serve.
- Serve warm.
- (NOTE)-- This can also be made on the larger Boboli crust or on homemade boboli-type crust.
- There are a couple of wonderful sounding recipes for it here at'Zaar.
- Just increase the ingredients proportionately.