Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious pizza that the whole family will like regardless of who is counting calories or watching what they eat. If you use small Boboli shells or pita bread you can make individual pizzas. Great for kids. This recipe can be adapted for vegetarians. With vegetables added the possibilities are endless.
- 1 boboli prepared pizza crust, family size (pita bread can be substituted if Boboli Pizza is not available in your area)
- 1 package lean hamburger or 1 package ground turkey
- 1 jar low calorie pasta sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic (for sauce)
- 2 (6 ounce) cansof chopped olives
- 2 packages lowfat mozzarella cheese
- Cook meat and drain.
- Put sauce on crust then top with other ingredients and bake at 350 F for 10- 15 minutes.