Prep 1 hr
Cook 24 hrs
This always gets raves at parties. You don't really taste to anchovies in it; they just add zest. I like to spread this on Snack Westphalian Pumpernickle. Be sure to make this at least 1 day in advance. Colorful and delicious.
- 8 ounces progresso caponata
- 1 (3 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 2 -3 large garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 celery ribs
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovies
- In strainer,rinse anchovies with water or milk to remove excess salt. Drain.
- Dice all ingredients very finely by hand or in food processor.
- Put into a 1 pint container and refrigerate.
- * It is fine to add some extra black and/or green olives and some extra roasted peppers.