1/2 Photos of Bobby Flay's Grilled Peach Cobbler a La Mode
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
This simple but fabulous recipe from Bobby Flay is one of those "wow your guests" type of desserts that you make mostly on the grill. Have the packets made ahead of time, and plop them on as you eat the main course. When dinner is done, scoop the ice cream and add the peaches, granola and carmel sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut four 12-inch squares of aluminum foil.
- 2Cut each peach into eighths and divide among the squares.
- 3Divide the butter, sugar, and cinnamon over the peaches.
- 4Fold the foil and seal the edges.
- 5Cook over a medium grill until the peaches are soft and butter has melted, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat for about 5 minutes.
- 6Scoop the ice cream into four bowls.
- 7Top with peach mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with granola and drizzle on caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bobby Flay's Grilled Peach Cobbler a La Mode
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.1
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Earth Balance margarine