1/1 Photo of Bobby Flay's Chinese Chicken Salad W/ Red Chile Peanut Dressing
I saw Bobby Flay make this salad on one of his grilling specials on the Food Network. I made it last night, and wow was it ever delicious. It has become a new family favorite and is great for those who like a little spiciness with a nice crisp, cool salad. It is really easy to make and VERY easy to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chipotle peppers, puree
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 lb snow peas, julienned
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- chili oil (optional)
- grilled lime, halved for garnish
- 1Whisk together the vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, chipotle pepper puree, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and canola oil in a medium bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Combine cabbage, lettuce, carrots, snow peas, cilantro, and green onion in a large bowl.
- 4Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- 5Transfer to a serving platter and top with the shredded chicken, chopped peanuts, and mint.
- 6Drizzle with chili oil, if desired.
- 7Garnish with grilled lime halves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bobby Flay's Chinese Chicken Salad W/ Red Chile Peanut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.0
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 602.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar