From Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, & Shakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flat leaf parsley, packed fresh
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, fresh
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon spanish paprika, smoked sweet
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper, fresh ground
- 1Chimichurri: combine parsley, oregano, and garlic in food processor until coarsely chopped. Add paprika, vinegar, and oil , season with salt and pepper, then process until smooth. Scrape into a bowl. Let sit at room temp for 30 min before serving. Sauce can be made 8 hrs in advance, tightly covered, and refrigerated. Bring to room temp before serving.
- 2Divide meat into 4 equal portions. Form each portion loosely into 3/4-inch thick burger and make a deep depression in the center with your thumb.
- 3Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook burgers, using the oil and topping each one with a slice of cheese and and a basting cover* during the last minute of cooking.
- 5Place the burgers on the buns, top with a large dollop of sauce and sliced onion. Serve immediately.
- 6*Basting Cover - an inexpensive aluminum dome used in diners. It looks like the lid of a sautee pan, except that it is domed to fit over the burger. If you don't have this, you can use a sturdy metal bowl, or tent each burger with a square of aluminum foil. The cover helps to properly melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bobby Flay's Argentinean Burger
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.0
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 322.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: