Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice refreshing side dish with great flavor
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 lime zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 ears of grilled corn
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup coarse chopped cilantro
- whisk together butter, lime zest, lime juice,honey, 1tsp salt in a small bowl. place in fridge until firm, approx 15 minutes or for up to 1 day.
- heat oil in large saute pan over high heat until it begins to shimmer. add onion, jalapeno, and bell pepper, cook until soft, 4-5 minutes. add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. stir in corn and cook until just heated thru, 2-3minutes.
- add butter and stir until it just begins to melt and coats the mixture/. remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and add cilantro.
Colorful and delicious! A great veggie dish. The lime - butter really made the difference! Thank you for posting!
Great side dish the lime & honey really lifts the over all flavor Mmmm