Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My sister-in-law makes this for company
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chopped cooked chicken breasts (or turkey)
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 16 ounces frozen baby peas
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (16 ounce) bagpepperidge farm seasoned stuffing mix
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Mix the chicken, mushroom soup, milk, and peas together and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Mix the melted butter with the chicken broth.
- Add the stuffing and mix.
- Distribute the stuffing evenly over the chicken mixture.
- Bake covered in 350 degree oven for thirty minutes. Uncover and bake about 15 minutes more or until stuffing is browned and crunchy.