Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite desserts, I loved it when my wife or her mother (Bobbie) served this. In the original, hand-written recipe, the weights of the ingredients are not listed, just "large carton" or "small can" but that's the way it is written. I think it's a fairly forgiving recipe, but I've listed the sizes I think are used here.
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- In a large bowl, mix the Cool Whip and the pistachio pudding mix.
- Add the other ingredients (pineapple juice and all) and mix well.
- Chill and keep refrigerated.
- Can be served surrounded by lady fingers.