1/1 Photo of Bobbie's Pistachio Surprise
Red Apple Guy's Note:
One of my favorite desserts, I loved it when my wife or her mother (Bobbie) served this. In the original, hand-written recipe, the weights of the ingredients are not listed, just "large carton" or "small can" but that's the way it is written. I think it's a fairly forgiving recipe, but I've listed the sizes I think are used here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1In a large bowl, mix the Cool Whip and the pistachio pudding mix.
- 2Add the other ingredients (pineapple juice and all) and mix well.
- 3Chill and keep refrigerated.
- 4Can be served surrounded by lady fingers.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bobbie's Pistachio Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix