- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated) or 4 tablespoons asiago cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients (breadcrumbs, parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper).
- Roll chicken in dry ingredients and place in casserole. Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Turn and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Pour soup mixture (soup and 1/2 cup milk) over chicken, sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake 20 minutes longer.