Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favorite new york style cheesecake.
- Blend the above well.
- Spray the inside of a large springform pan with Pam.
- Make a nice thick graham cracker crust following your favorite recipe and press into the pan.
- Then pour the cheesecake filling into the pan.
- Place a shallow pan of water on the lower rack of the oven, with the cheesecake on the upper rack directly above it, on the middle level of the oven.
- (The steam in the oven prevents the cheesecake from cracking).
- Bake at 375°, for 30 min.
- ,and then, WITHOUT OPENING OVEN DOOR, turn off the oven and leave cheesecake there until the oven is cold.