Recipe by Zanna_409104061
An extremely flavorful recipe for people who love good food. Found in a church cookbook.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) packages broccoli stems (I use a little less)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups potato chips
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer broccoli first, then chicken in a 9X12 baking dish.
- Mix together mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice and curry powder.
- This makes the SAUCE.
- Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes to one hour, or until bubbly. As oven temperatures vary (as I have learned, they do a LOT) check the chicken regularly and cut into it to make sure there's no pink.
- Before the last five minutes of baking, sprinkle chips and parmesan cheese over the dish.
- This makes the chips crunchy.
- Chips should be barely brown when serving.