Recipe by Jaël P.
My Iranian friend, Bob, shared this kid-friendly recipe with us when he had our family over for supper recently. The boys loved it.
- 6 -7 potatoes, peeled and shredded (preferably white)
- 1 onion, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat over to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Put shredded potatoes, onion, eggs, salt, pepper, turmeric, mint into a bowl and mix together.
- Heat up oil on stove (do not let it boil!)
- Get baking dish and rub margin on the dishes
- Then add potato mix
- Pour hot oil on top of the potato mix
- Put into oven and cook for one hour (or until a nice golden shell).
- Cut into squares and serve.