1 hr 25 mins
Jaël P.'s Note:
My Iranian friend, Bob, shared this kid-friendly recipe with us when he had our family over for supper recently. The boys loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat over to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- 2Put shredded potatoes, onion, eggs, salt, pepper, turmeric, mint into a bowl and mix together.
- 3Heat up oil on stove (do not let it boil!)
- 4Get baking dish and rub margin on the dishes
- 5Then add potato mix
- 6Pour hot oil on top of the potato mix
- 7Put into oven and cook for one hour (or until a nice golden shell).
- 8Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bobbak's Persian Cookoo
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g