Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Bob Richard's was a friend and fellow parishioner. He has since passed. This is a tribute to Bob. This dished always gets rave reviews and is affectionately referred to as "Heart Attack in a Pan".
- 2⁄3 lb Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 48 ounces shredded hash brown potatoes (Orieda)
- Mix all together except the potatoes over low heat until melted.
- Shred potatoes into a 3 quart casserole dish and pour cheese mixture over potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.