- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml sweet onion, chopped (1 medium)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 793.78 g can whole canned tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 118.29 ml kalamata olive, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook onion, garlic, and bell peppers in oil 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, and crushed red pepper. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer 20-25 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in olives.