Recipe by Lou
This is a copycat recipe I found online. Bob Evans first restaurant was here, in my hometown.. wonderful food! For the pancakes, add a little extra water till its the consistency you like, as waffle batter is a little thicker. cooking time is a guess, so I am putting in approximate per batch.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat waffle iron. If preparing waffles in advance, preheat oven to 200°F.
- Whisk flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until well blended. Pour liquid ingredients over dry ingredients; whisk until just combined. Stir in butter until blended.
- 1/2 cup of batter per waffle.
- Serve immediately or hold in oven until ready to serve.