Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk, more if needed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat waffle iron if making them.
- Whisk flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk in until well blended. Pour liquid ingredients over dry ingredients; whisk until just combined.
- Stir in butter until blended.
This is a crepe recipe. After I added extra flour, sugar, and some spices it was very good. I don't believe this is a Bob Evans recipe because they use buttermilk and their pancakes are usually very sweet. This would make an awesome crepes though. :)