1/3 Photos of Bob Evans Style Buttermilk Biscuits
Biscuits very much like the delicious ones at Bob Evans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425f or 220c.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking soda.
- 3With a pastry blender or two knives cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Make a well in center. Add the buttermilk all at once; stir until moistened.
- 4Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Quickly knead dough by gently folding and pressing dough 10 to 12 strokes or until nearly smooth.
- 5Pat or lightly roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut dough with a floured 2-1/2-inch biscuit cutter.
- 6Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- 8Remove biscuits from baking sheet and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bob Evans Style Buttermilk Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 681.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g