This recipe came to me in an email today regarding a new copycat recipe. " Pancakes baked with pecans and sliced fresh bananas, covered in a warm, caramel sauce." Secret Recipe Tips - Be sure to let the pecans and bananas show for a nice presentation. For a more intense flavor, use a banana-flavored pudding in place of vanilla. For a completely different variation, add chocolate chips and serve with chocolate or fudge topping. Source: "America's Secret Recipes" by Ron Douglas (Coming Soon)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make Vanilla Cream Cheese mixture: Mix vanilla pudding with cream cheese until well blended and creamy (no lumps). Cover and refrigerate immediately. This mixture will store (covered) in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- 2Prepare pancake batter and preheat griddle. Ladle batter onto hot griddle and sprinkle evenly with pecans and banana slices. When they bubble and edges are dry, flip to cook second side.
- 3When done, place pancake on plate, top with 4 tablespoons Vanilla.
- 4Cream Cheese mixture and top with second pancake. Ladle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Garnish with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bob Evans Stuffed Caramel Banana Pecan Cream Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2436.3
- Calories from Fat 1620
- Total Fat 180.0 g
- Saturated Fat 112.8 g
- Cholesterol 577.7 mg
- Sodium 3031.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 164.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 126.1 g
- Protein 51.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: