Recipe by Cook4_6
I got this from a recipe card at Bob Evans and thought I'd share. It is an easy and yummy meal.
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 lb hot sausage, Bob Evans Roll
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 15 1⁄2 ounces great northern beans, canned, drained
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies, canned, drained
- 20 ounces enchilada sauce (2 cans)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
- In skillet, crumble and cook sausage and onions over medium heat until browned.
- Remove from heat and add beans and tomatoes.
- Pour 1/4 of enchilada sauce on bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Remove tortillas from oven.
- Divide sausage mixture between tortillas, roll up and place in baking dish.
- Cover with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot.