Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this one on a complimentary recipe card at a Bob Evans restaurant. It's a little different and the kids enjoyed it.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, add sausage, cheese, oatmeal, 1/4 cup ketchup, onion and egg.
- Mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a greased 9"X4" loaf pan.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup ketchup on top.
- Bake 60-70 minutes, or until done.
This meatloaf recipe is easy to make and very good! I dont think i will eat meatloaf again unless i make it with sausage!