Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on Obesity Help. I have not tried it, just posting for safe keeping.
- 5 ounces sugar free jell-o instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces oikos Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄4 cups simply jif creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces sugar free Cool Whip
- sugar free graham cracker crust (or nut crust or no crust just in bowl)
- sugar free chocolate chips
- chopped peanuts
- Mix together Yogurt, Peanut butter, Pudding mix and Splenda. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly in Graham Cracker crust, nut crust or bowl.
- Top with chocolate chips & chopped peanuts.
Wonderful and its sugar free. (not calorie free) It took me less than 20 minutes to make, You and your kids will love this pie. Its dense without being overly heavy. It is somewhat sweet but not a bit of false sweetness, Make sure you use a large enough container to mix everthing together. (I did not). If you have someone with a huge sweet tooth this pie will fill the bill and not totally kill a diet.