Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my incredibly easy version of the fruit topped filled crepes served at Bob Evans. I'm not posting the crepe recipe, there's already over 400 posted here, pick one you like. Splenda in place of sugar works just fine. Adjust sugar and cream in filling to taste.
- 1 quart berries, divided (your choice, straw, blue, black or my fav, razz)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix 1/2 the berries and sweetener in a small sauce pan.
- Mash berries with a wooden spoon and apply medium heat 20 min until the consistency of light syrup.
- Strain through a sieve or cheesecloth to remove seeds and skin.
- Serve warm with remaining berries over prepared crepes.
- Mix ingredients with hand mixer or stick blender until smooth.
- Spoon to taste into individual crepes.
- Tri-fold crepes over filling and pour on topping and berries.
The filling does not seem right it seems like at Bob Evans it has vanilla yogurt in it.