This is a WONDERFUL recipe that I have looked for over 7 years now! I finally got the recipe from Chef Betsy502, who has someone in her family that worked at Bob Evans, and then Impera Magna re-calculated all of the ingredients to make it a home-cooked meal for my family! YAY for the Chefs here on Zaar! This is so good! Such comfort food, I simply can't explain! ENJOY! (And thank you SO MUCH, Betsy502 and Impera Magna for helping me achieve my DREAM RECIPE!) :)
- 9 cups hot water
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chicken bouillon (or soup base)
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, torn into large pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bagreame's frozen noodles
- In a large stock pot, mix water, carrots, celery, onions, chicken bouillon, melted butter, pepper and chicken pieces.
- Bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add noodles and simmer on medium-low heat for an additional 10 minutes.