Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is one of the recipes using Bob Evans Sausage along with ground beef. My town was the place where he had his very first restaurant. It was one of the small cafe like truckstops with the bar stools at the counter. His farm is here also, which is a tourist attraction. This recipe was found online at Bob Evans website.
- 1 lb original Bob Evans sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- lettuce (suggested toppings)
- sliced tomatoes (suggested toppings)
- sliced onion (suggested toppings)
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients. Form into 8 patties.
- Over medium heat on grill, cook burgers on each side until done (no longer pink), about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with buns and favorite toppings.