Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An unusual & refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail drink made with fresh strawberries, lemons, and a dash of balsamic vinegar. From the famed Boa Steakhouse in Santa Monica, California.
- 1 ounce sparkling water
- 3 fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fresh sour lemons
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- freshly cracked black pepper
- In a glass, muddle strawberries and simple syrup.
- Add water, fresh lemon sour, and balsamic vinegar.
- Shake until well blended.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with cracked pepper and a fresh strawberry.