Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1⁄2 ounce sugar syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of coarsely cracked black pepper
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the strawberries and syrup.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, vinegar and ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with pepper.
I had this coctail in Las Vegas at BOA in Caesar's Palace and this tastes EXACTLY like the original. Thanks!
I thought it a strange combination indeed, but suprisingly VERY tasty!!! I highly reccommend folks give this a whirl! I'll be making this one again. Thanks for posting a delicious cocktail/dessert, Amanda! **Made for ZWT4**
Wow - this is such a unique drink using strawberries and balsamic vinegar! I would have never guessed at this combination for a drink! I made exactly as described except although I didn't use the black pepper - it tasted great without it, so I didn't think it needed it. Made for ZWT4.