Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice and simple.
- Cream butter and sugar, add egg then sifted dry ingredients.
- Roll into small balls and place on a cold greased tray.
- Press a dent (hole) in the centre of each with your thumb and place a little raspberry jam in them.
- Bake in moderate oven 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.
Quick and simple, but absolutely delicious! I did add 1 tsp vanilla. They disappeared right away, I will be making more soon.
It has been a little while since I made these and must have forgotten to review this recipe. It is an absolutely great cookie, very light and crunchy. I will make this cookies again and again and again... Thanks for a wonderful recipe!