Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this copy kat recipe ...
- 170.09 g rice noodles
- 709.77 ml chicken stock
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, chopped
- 85.04 g shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 56.69 g fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml oil
- 4.92 ml sesame seed oil
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- Soak rice noodles in cold water.
- Boil 3 quarts of water. When boiling remove noodles from cold water put in boiling water. Cool 3 minutes. Remove from heat, rinse, drain. Set aside.
- Pan fry eggs (scramble); set aside.
- Heat oils in wok.
- Add finely chopped garlic, chicken breast (cut in strips) - when meat turns white add shrimp. Add stock, soy sauce and spinach.
- Turn off heat.
- Put noodles divided into two bowls. Add stock mixture. Top with egg.
I was so glad to find this recipe! I ate this at Bo Ling's just last weekend and have been craving it ever since. Made a big pot this morning and it's delicious. Thank you!
Delicious!! I ended up using 1/2 of the noodles. 6oz is a lot! Even with 1/2 the amount of noodles it could easily feed 4 people. Thank you Dienia B.
This soup hit the spot! I omitted the spinach; and served it with self-serve bowls of cilantro, green onions and the noodles. Thanks for sharing. Made by a fellow Unruly/ZWT6