- 6 ounces rice noodles
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, chopped
- 3 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak rice noodles in cold water.
- Boil 3 quarts of water. When boiling remove noodles from cold water put in boiling water. Cool 3 minutes. Remove from heat, rinse, drain. Set aside.
- Pan fry eggs (scramble); set aside.
- Heat oils in wok.
- Add finely chopped garlic, chicken breast (cut in strips) - when meat turns white add shrimp. Add stock, soy sauce and spinach.
- Turn off heat.
- Put noodles divided into two bowls. Add stock mixture. Top with egg.