Found this copy kat recipe ...
Make and share this Bo Ling's Long Life Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Soak rice noodles in cold water.
- Boil 3 quarts of water. When boiling remove noodles from cold water put in boiling water. Cool 3 minutes. Remove from heat, rinse, drain. Set aside.
- Pan fry eggs (scramble); set aside.
- Heat oils in wok.
- Add finely chopped garlic, chicken breast (cut in strips) - when meat turns white add shrimp. Add stock, soy sauce and spinach.
- Turn off heat.
- Put noodles divided into two bowls. Add stock mixture. Top with egg.