Recipe by DustyPyatt
We always use this with chicken legs so that's how this name came about! A great combo of flavors come together for a sensational dinner. This also makes a great DUMP recipe!
Top Review by CraftScout
Yummy Yummy Yummy! :) We didn't do this as a dump recipe, just made it fresh. Everyone, from my 2yo to my parents really liked it a lot. I will be using this one again when drumsticks are on sale. Thank you for posting.
- 8 skinless chicken legs
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a gallon freezer bag add all ingrdients. Smoosh to combine. Seal, label, freeze.
- To make now:.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bag and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat indoor or outdoor grill.
- Remove chicken from plastic bag and reserve marinade for basting.
- Grill chicken and baste with marinade; cook until tender and meat is no longer pink.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Discard remaining marinade and serve.