Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 crusty French rolls
- 4 ounces chevre cheese (goat)
- 1 cup pitted chopped Northwest fresh sweet cherries
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Slice sandwich rolls in half horizontally, leaving one long side attached. Spread one ounce cheese on cut side of bottom half of each roll.
- Combine cherries, mayonnaise, mustard and basil; mix well. Spread 3 to 4 tablespoons cherry mixture on cut side of top half of each roll.
- For each sandwich arrange 2 ounces turkey on cheese and top with 1/2 cup spinach leaves. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.