Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Its yummmmmmmy! This recipe was passed on to me by my cousin sis, Anju Bhagchandani and I can't thank her enough for it. Its a dessert enjoyed at any time of the year, on any occassion and by anyone and everyone no matter how young or old. It tastes too good and the colour is a beautiful baby pink. Enjoy!
- 175 g cream
- 200 g condensed milk
- 1 packet gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 6 bananas, finely chopped
- 6 strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 strawberry, cut in the shape of a fan/flower/heart,etc (for garnishing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Pour the gelatin powder in it.
- Stir continuously in order to avoid lumps.
- And 1 cup cold water.
- Set aside to form in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, chop bananas and strawberries.
- Once the jelly has formed, add the cream and condensed milk.
- Whisk extremely well.
- Add the chopped fruits.
- Keep it in the freezer to form.
- Once formed, garnish with a strawberry and serve.