Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my favorite recipe to use for making peach pie. I like the sugary topping in place of a traditional crust.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained (reserve 1/4 c. juice)
- 1 pie crust (I like #18103-"My Own Pie Crust" by Lali)
- Combine the first four ingredients.
- Put about 1/3 sugar mixture inside the crust.
- Add peaches and juice.
- Add remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40-45 minutes.