Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a book called Green Tea. You can use cassis for the black currant syrup for a fancier drink.
Make and share this Blushing Peach Iced Green Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chilled green tea
- 1 cup chilled peach juice
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons black currant syrup
- raspberries (to garnish)
- of fresh mint (to garnish)
- Put all of the ingredients except the ice and raspberries and mint in a medium pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour the tea mixture in tall glasses filled with ice. Garnish with mint and raspberries.