1/2 Photos of Blushing Peach Banana Jam
beautiful, tropical, and delicious!!! a friend helped me find this recipe off the net. cooking time does not include time for water to boil in water bath canner.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peaches, bananas, cherries, and lemon juice into a large saucepan.
- 2Mix pectin into fruit in pan.
- 3Stir and cook over high heat until mixture comes to a full rolling boil (one that can't be stirred down).
- 4Add and stir in the sugar.
- 5Bring to a full rolling boil once again.
- 6Stir constantly and boil. Boil rapidly for one minute.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Skim off foam.
- 9Stir and skim for about 5 minutes allowing mixture to cool slightly and prevent floating fruit.
- 10Ladle into sterilized canning jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- 11Make sure jar rims are clean and cover with two piece metal lids and rings.
- 12Hot water bath for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blushing Peach Banana Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1930 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 158.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: