beautiful, tropical, and delicious!!! a friend helped me find this recipe off the net. cooking time does not include time for water to boil in water bath canner.
- Mix peaches, bananas, cherries, and lemon juice into a large saucepan.
- Mix pectin into fruit in pan.
- Stir and cook over high heat until mixture comes to a full rolling boil (one that can't be stirred down).
- Add and stir in the sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil once again.
- Stir constantly and boil. Boil rapidly for one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam.
- Stir and skim for about 5 minutes allowing mixture to cool slightly and prevent floating fruit.
- Ladle into sterilized canning jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Make sure jar rims are clean and cover with two piece metal lids and rings.
- Hot water bath for 5 minutes.