Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adding pineapple juice and a little grenadine add a little color and new flavor to your classic Mimosa! From Southern Living, June 2007
- 2 cups orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled*
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Pour equal parts orange juice mixture and Champagne into Champagne flutes.
- *2 (12-oz.) cans ginger ale or lemon-lime soda may be substituted for the Champagne.
I scaled this down to serve one, this was a really nice twist on plain champagne, the juices & grenadine really give a nice sweetness without being too sweet. Thanks Bev.
Oh, this was so nice on a hot, sunny day! I used lemon-lime soda in place of the champagne. Thank you Bev!