Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur website.
- 1 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce pink grapefruit juice
- lemon wedge
- coarse sugar, for garnish
- Rub the lemon wedge around the rim of a martini glass. Dip the glass in a coarse sugar to rim.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into glass.
I made this drink tonight not knowing you had it posted. I thought I already had it so I looked and found it posted by you. But finally I never made it. I don't want to put stars as I don't like the taste. It's all ingredients I like and I would only give 2 stars and DH said 3. Thanks Amanda for posting it :)
Loved this! I used 2 oz of ruby red grapefruit juice and it was just what I needed! The pomegranate and grapefruit go well together and its a really pretty color!
really good -- i had pomegranate liquer in the house and i didn't know what to mix it with -- thanks for the awesome recipe!