Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine, this is delicious!
- 946.36 ml pink grapefruit juice, chilled
- 473.18 ml ginger ale, chilled
- 177.44 ml pomegranate juice, chilled
- 177.44 ml peach nectar, chilled (or pear nectar)
- lemon peel, strips for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix all the ingredients except the lemon peel strips.
- Pour in chilled martini glasses or over ice in highball glasses.
- Top the each glass with a strip of lemon peel. Serve and enjoy!
Nice little drink. I used the peach nectar and the diet ginger ale as was suggested by another poster. I didn't find it overly sweet. Made for ZWT 3. :)
I was only making this for me, so I cut the recipe. I used 1/2 c ruby grapefruit juice, 1/4 c ginger ale and a splash each of pomegranate and peach nectar. I was able to make one mocktini. It is a bit on the sweet side.
See, this is a great idea. If you are having a party where teenagers are going to be. It's better than just having your boring predicable soda. And it looks like a real cocktail. Even if you are an adult, this is delish. Although, I recommend making it with DIET Gingerale, because the peach nectar is sweet enough. Regular ginger ale - made it too sweet. With the diet gingerale it came out perfect. Thank you for sharing this Sharon! **** Made and reviewed for ZAARTAG****