Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something I cooked up one night when I was in the mood for Quesadillas.. Didn't have much in the house except for the following ingredients and made a hit.. since then I have had a lot of people praise them.. Spicer the better
- Make up flour tortillas according to the recipe. Except I don't brown them right away.
- I place them on a plate until ready to cook the Quesadillas.
- Cut up chicken into small diced pieces and then cook chicken in oil till all of chicken piece are white.
- Take Stewed tomatoes and chop them up so its finer. Heat this in a small pot along with the Jalapenos and refried beans. mix until smooth.
- Add chicken and mix altogether.
- Heat up a griddle or Large skillet then place Flour Tortilla onto skillet, on one half of tortilla place your chicken mixture and then top with cheese. fold over other half of Tortilla on top of mixture. brown both sides, but don't burn it.
- Cut and Serve.