Something I cooked up one night when I was in the mood for Quesadillas.. Didn't have much in the house except for the following ingredients and made a hit.. since then I have had a lot of people praise them.. Spicer the better
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make up flour tortillas according to the recipe. Except I don't brown them right away.
- 2I place them on a plate until ready to cook the Quesadillas.
- 3Cut up chicken into small diced pieces and then cook chicken in oil till all of chicken piece are white.
- 4Take Stewed tomatoes and chop them up so its finer. Heat this in a small pot along with the Jalapenos and refried beans. mix until smooth.
- 5Add chicken and mix altogether.
- 6Heat up a griddle or Large skillet then place Flour Tortilla onto skillet, on one half of tortilla place your chicken mixture and then top with cheese. fold over other half of Tortilla on top of mixture. brown both sides, but don't burn it.
- 7Cut and Serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blum's Spicy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 510.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.2 g