Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This cake sounds interesting to say the least. I have not tried it yet, so prep. time is an estimate, along with the size of the cake mix package.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup Blueberry Schnapps
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, marshmallow creme, and schnapps in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add blueberry pie filling and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10-15 minutes before removing.