Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 8 ounces blue crab
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup garlic and herb-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash instant minced garlic
- 1 lb bluefish (2 filets)
- Pre Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together crab, mayonnaise, mustard, egg, olive oil, breadcrumbs, paprika, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Grease an 8 inch pie tin with olive oil and pour the mixture into the tin and leave in a mound (DO NOT SPREAD EVENLY).
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes.
- While crab is baking, slice fish filets so that a flap is created where the crab mixture can be placed into.
- Remove crab from oven, turning oven down to 325.
- Put 1/4 of crab mixture in the flap of the filet and 1/4 on top for each filet (using all the crab).
- Cook fish & crab at 325 for 15 minutes.