Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 whole potatoes, sliced
- 4 whole granny smith apples, cored,peeled,sliced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 6 whole bluefish fillets
- 1 cup coarse mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the potatoes, apples, shallots, garlic and half of the canola oil in a nonreactive roasting pan and toss well to combine.
- Bake until the vegetables are tender, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the bluefish fillets with the remaining oil and the mustard.
- Place the bluefish fillets on top of the bed of roasted apples and potatoes and pour the wine over it all.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.