Bluefish Baked With Apples & Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the potatoes, apples, shallots, garlic and half of the canola oil in a nonreactive roasting pan and toss well to combine.
- Bake until the vegetables are tender, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the bluefish fillets with the remaining oil and the mustard.
- Place the bluefish fillets on top of the bed of roasted apples and potatoes and pour the wine over it all.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.