Recipe by Oolala
Not many recipes for Bluefish posted so here's one from "Simply Seafood" by Vicki Emmons. This is super easy.
- 2 lbs bluefish fillets, cleaned
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives or 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and place them in a large greased baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and spread over fillets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes and just broil top to get browned.
- Fish should flake easily when tested with a fork.